Here is some advices that maybe could help to boost your mood and will power!
*read the comment section–>
Some of my favourites are:
– “Stop asking for advice and get to work.” (Guy Kawasaki)
– “Don’t play victims and own the choice you make. In daily language, say -I choose to- rather than -I have to-” (Angelita Liu)
– “You are responsible for yourself, stop the blame game” (Sunita Ahuja)
– “If you have time to lean, you have time to clean” (Emily Judd)
– “Not everyone is gonna love you, do what you have to do” (Sebapalo)
Greeting is really important in Japan, it’s better than smile. They have a term that called “isatsu”. Even if u live in a dorm, it’s a MUST !
some of foreigner student being ditegur by their Dorm manager because never isatsu whenever go out the dorm or get back to the dorm. These are some greetings that you should do :
General greeting : Ohaiyo Gozaimasu, Konnichiwa, Konbanwa,
Office greeting : Otsukare Samadesu
Good bye : Oyasuminasai
After eat : Gocisho Samadeshita
Get out : Ittekimasu !
Answer : Ittedasai
Get back home : Tadaema
Answer : Okkaeri
When you meet someone new : Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
Make an excuse : Sumimasen
Saying sorry : Gomenasai
Thank you : Arigatou Gozaimasu
Mempersilahkan : Douzo
Hamamatsu, April 1st 2014
2. Clean and Tidy
Brush teeth after lunch in office
3. On time
I always see my watch while waiting for a train and it never miss a minute !
4. Quickly ! Quickly !
Japanese walk very very fast! No, it’s not a hiperbole. I should take a little run to be same at japanese woman walk.
They look always busy
They look always busy. So the rule if you wanna make an appoinment to Japanese are don’t mention the time. They will just open their schedule and say which time they will be free to meet you.
This one is the best Japanese culture that I love !
Hamamatsu, April 1st 2014
My bestfriend ask me bad to write my Egg Soup recipe for her. She really want to cook for her boy this weekend. Well, here we goes…
Getting ready :
1. Tentukan toping. Misal wortel, buncis, dan baby corn.
2. Kupas dan cuci topping.
2. Iris toping sesuai selera, misal buncis dipotong miring kecil-kecil, baby corn dipotong miring kecil, wortel dipotong bulat kecil.
3. Iris tipis 6 siung bawang putih.
4. Kocok 1 butir telur ayam.
1. Tumis bawang putih sampai harum
2. Masukkan daun bawang
3. Masukkan irisan wortel, buncis, dan baby corn. aduk rata.
4. Masukkan air matang sedikit demi sedikit hingga topping terendam namun jangan terlalu banyak, secukupnya untuk kuah saja.
5. Saat air mendidih, masukkan garam secukupnya, merica sedikit, dan gula setengah sendok.
5. Aduk seperlunya, hingga topping lunak.
6. Setelah lunak,dengan api kecil, masukkan kocokan telur sedikit demi sedikit. Lalu aduk masakan hingga menghasilkan serat halus pada sup.
7. Cicip masakan dan tambahkan bumbu seperti garam, gula, atau merica jika terasa kurang. Jika terasa berlebih, tambahkan sedikit air, dan sesuaikan bumbu.
Jamur asam manis. Masih belajar :”) itadakimasu ! 😊
View on Path
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 4 (5-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat grill.
2. Warm the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the onion and green pepper; cook 5 minutes, stirring, until softened. Stir in barbecue sauce. Cook for 3 minutes to warm through and blend flavors, stirring often.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Combine the chicken and 1 cup of the sauce in a large zip-top plastic bag; flip to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or up to 2 hours.
4. Remove the chicken from the marinade; discard remaining marinade and bag. Place the chicken on an oiled grill over medium-hot coals; cook 12 minutes, turning once. Serve chicken with the remaining barbecue sauce.
If you feel hard to find seasoning or doesn’t have much cooking equipment, so this is an easy receipt, for you who study abroad especially in Japan. So delicious !
campurkan,kemudian balur ayam dengan bumbu.
diamkan selama 1-2 jam.
setelah itu balurkan kembali ayam dengan bumbu, lalu bakar di oven
See? so simple! But you’ll surprise because it’s really delicious !
Ganbatte kudasai ! 🙂